Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Casa Kiara II

Recently my friend invited me to visit her project at Mont' Kiara. I thought, why not ? Mont' Kiara is afterall one of my favourite places. She brought me to Casa Kiara 2, which is located along the same road as The Verve Suites and Hijauan Kiara. Casa Kiara 2 is a freehold, joint-venture development between Sunway City and Dijaya.

Here's a view of the porte corchere'. Very warm and welcoming. Casa Kiara 2 has already been completed with CF and residents have already occupied the building.


The entrance to the actual show unit is well designed as there is a little foyer before stepping into the living quarters. It gives privacy to the dwellers, so guests don't get a direct view of your living room from the entrance door.


Each unit comes with Signature Kitchen cabinets with kitchen hob and hood.


Spacious living room.


The master bedroom with a sexy little window looking into the shower :)


Bedroom 1 (I don't like the paintings on the wall... ugly)


Bedroom 2 (I like the window blinds)


 There are currently only 26 units available by Sunway City Berhad for a minimum selling price of RM750,000. Also, if you are lazy to furnish the unit, you can also opt to buy the show unit at RM 993,000. A good neighbourhood to live in amidst the international enclave.

No comments:

Post a Comment