Thursday, June 24, 2010

Twins at Damansara Heights

A couple of weeks back, I received an invitation to visit the new show suite of Twins at Damansara Heights. So I hop in my car and drove to the sales gallery at Pusat Bandar Damansara.

To my horror, it's a construction site !! with no proper entrance for visitors ... and what's even worse ... there is no visitor car park. When asked about the show unit, the security guard didn't even know what I was talking about, and shoo me away because I was blocking the entrance. Very very bad first impression.

So anyway I parked at the nearby dark and creepy car park of the government building and risked my life walking to the site because there are NO pedestrian walkway !! The developer expects the visitors to walk in through the muddy entrance, the SAME entrance where the trucks move in and out !! Totally unacceptable. Also they wanted us to wear smelly safety helmets !! Rightfully, anyone without a CIDB green card is not allowed into a construction site. Ok ok lets move on ... getting angry here.


At this point, I told myself, no matter how nice is the unit, I will not buy it because of the horrible first impression. Anyway since I'm here, lets see what they have.


Here's the dining area (with a sign that says 'Please Do Not Sit')
Why would anyone in their right mind wants to sit on the dining table ??!!
As if one sign wasn't enough ... there are TWO warning signs on the table !!


Ok enough of my bitterness, here's a shot of the living room. I like how they use the strong colours here. I dont like that furry thing on the sofa though.


No TeeVee ?


One of the bedroom


This room has an odd shape, suitable to use it as a study room.


Kitchen cabinets and appliances (kitchen hob and hood) including fridge are provided.




The show suite is generally ok. Not much wow factor.
For me, it's just another condominium development in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment