Thursday, April 22, 2010

BayRocks at Sunway South Quay

Recently, I was invited by an interior designer to view her latest work at BayRocks, Sunway South Quay.

As I stepped into the entrance foyer I was greeted by ...



As I took the lift up to the main living area, I was awed (again) by the hand-carved marble wall ...


The decor gave me a very rich and opulent feeling, which is suitable for this exclusive garden waterfront villas.

You even get a poodle in the master bedroom ... niceeeee


I like how they use the sticker to create the chandelier on the glass wall.

I can imagine myself entertaining my VIP guests here ... wine, anyone ?


Hmm noticed that the table mat is different ? The interior designer changed it to a customed-made table mat.


Flowers seem to be quite prominent in her decor style.



I can't wait for the interior design to be completed ! Will definitely come back to see the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment